Do You Over Deliver?
The 3rd Earn 1k a Day seminar just ended, and I have to say that as always the event over delivered. If you have a chance to go next year (and if they have the event again), it would be the best money you spent all year. I don't promote many affiliate products, but when I know the people involved, and I mean personally, I will. I have been a member of Earn 1k a Day for a while, and recommend it highly. In fact more than highly. Check the links at the bottom of this post to get an idea of what is there, and take action.
You can also get the complete 2010 seminar videos for only $97. If you don't get $100 worth of information you can get your money back. I will tell you that you didn't try hard enough, but you will get a refund. Earn1KaDay 2010 Seminar Recordings If you aren't sure you can "afford" $97, here is a preview: Preview of Earn 1k A Day 2010 Seminar
How Many 5 Figure Ideas Do You Have?I know that these 3 days have given me at least 2 five-figure business ideas. There are more in there, but two of them are immediately actionable for my business. The speakers covered the gamut of current internet marketing ideas. Even with some last minute cancellations, the speakers filled in the slack and gave unbelievable presentations.
- Do you know how to use LinkedIn to effectively generate leads? I bet you don't.
- Do you know the best ways to drive traffic with Facebook? Probably not.
- Do you know why you need partners and how to pick the right one? You can't sit in your office by yourself all day.
- Do you know why ugly, quick to build websites can make you a ton of money? That's right, graphic artists need not apply.
- Do you know the right way to make money with webinars? You might think you do, but you probably don't.
- Do you know that there is a ton of money to be made not selling information? What is it?